Click 'Sub51' icon above to play demo
CC06 has been created by recording all sounds directly from an original (1982) Roland TR606 with the adding feature of full velocity layering in both clean and ‘crushed enhanced’ versions. Presented as a full-function Kontakt instrument with access to Compression, Limiter, Reverb, Delay, Phaser, Lo-Fi, Note Tune, Note Level and Note Pan, the meticulously recorded samples were treated to both light and heavy doses of circuitry crushed (hence CC) processing providing plenty of tonal variety as an alternative to the pristine ‘clean’ version. All samples are looped and tempo synced
As well as being able to control the level and pan of each drum voice, independent tuning can be extending over a two octave range. The CC06 will give you the tools you need to build your own distinctive 606 electro patterns with plenty of character. Host automation is also pre-defined for end users.
The CC06 will appeal to genres such as Ambient, Chillout, Downbeat, Electronica and Experimental.
This 354.5MB library contains a collection of the following:
- 4x NI Kontakt instruments Inc. CC06 (01) Clean, (02) Medium Crush, (03) Heavy Crush and (04) Drum Hits
- 3x NI Kontakt instruments Inc. CC06 01, 20 Loops (Clean), 02, 20 Loops (Medium Crush), 03, 20 Loops (Heavy Crush) - Samples are looped and tempo synced.
Please Note. CC06 requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5.7.0 or higher……CC06 will not work with NI’s free Kontakt Player.
CC06 V1.5 upgrade features include:
- Minor stability issues
- Text label legibility
- Independent 'Note level' Control
- Independent 'Note Pan' Control
- 60 new Kontakt (clean and crushed) tempo-synced loops
CC06 - Kontakt
- Format: NI Kontakt.
- Patches/Presets: See description details.
- Genre: CC06 with appeal to genres such as Ambient, Chillout, Downbeat, Electronica and Experimental.